Call for Presenters
April 20 – 22 San Diego, CA
The submission period for DEAMcon21 has closed and we are currently evaluating presentations. Stay tuned for additional information regarding the program.
Missed the submission window for DEAMcon22? Submit to speak at DEAMcon in 2023!
We are currently seeking knowledgeable and energetic speakers to help us build an outstanding program through sessions centered on recruitment and OFCCP compliance.
Spring 2023 • Chicago, IL
Proposal submissions will be evaluated beginning August 12, 2022. Topics being considered for our program include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Candidate engagement and experience
- College and early talent recruitment
- Fundamentals of career sites
- Employee referral programs
- Social recruiting strategy and practices
- Workplace diversity through recruitment
- Recruitment marketing strategy
- Remote interviewing
- Source coding jobs and analytics
- Sourcing strategies for hard-to-fill positions
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
- Diversity sourcing
- Reasonable Accommodation in the application process (Compliance to Recruitment)
- Using Talent Communities
- Preparing for VEVRAA or Section 503 Focused Review
- Reviewing job descriptions for mental/physical requirements
- Individuals with disabilities and self-id campaigns
- Disposition codes
- Diversity referral programs
- Evergreen and pipeline requisitions
- Guidance for undergoing an OFCCP audit
- Leveraging DirectEmployers partnerships
- Utilizing staffing agencies and staying compliant
- Career site accessibility
- Writing effective job descriptions
Call for Presenters
Now accepting DEAMcon23 presenters proposals.
Please review the proposal form and its requirements before submission:
View PDF of questions
Not Your Average HR Conference
From the moment you step inside the DEAMcon world, you’ll see the DE difference. From friendly faces greeting you at the conference desk to a custom espresso bar (free of charge!) and a bustling Demo Hall filled with the best and brightest of HR technology, you’ll see why this event stands out as the one that makes an impact. Don’t take our word for it. Let this video show you firsthand what it’s like to be an attendee at DEAMcon and why this conference will be the one that makes your whole year more effective. View Photo & Video Gallery for more content ›
Stay in the Loop
Get regular program updates about current and future DEAMcon events. You can unsubscribe anytime. All fields are required.